Brenda is a second-generation REALTOR® and combines her love for the industry with her passion for technology. She has a wealth of experience in several fields including Communication, Education, Web Design, Marketing, Aviation and Photography. But Real Estate is her true passion.
Leveraging her experience as a successful business owner, she is known for outstanding client service, high tech marketing techniques, creative thinking and as a skilled negotiator with her client’s interests at heart.
I strongly believe that it is not only my duty to represent my clients to the best of my ability, but also to educate & effectively communicate with them throughout every step of the process so that my clients make the best decisions possible.
Education & Experience
- Sales Associate & REALTOR®
- Part 107 sUAS FAA Certified Drone Pilot
- Bachelor’s Degree Arizona State University
- Master’s Degree also from ASU
- Private Pilot’s License, Instrument & Complex Ratings
- Successful Business Owner/Operator Since 2000
- Website Designer 21+ Years
- Social Media Marketing 7+ years
- Administrator, Discover McCall
- HOA President, Newcastle Heights Condos
Knowledge of the Area
A full-time area resident since 2000, her local family roots go back to the early 1900’s when her grandfather, Roy Stanton, moved the family from Ohio to Nampa, Idaho. She has extensive knowledge & contacts in the McCall, Idaho area as well as Boise.
When not assisting Clients, Brenda enjoys returning to her favorite haunt McCall, kayaking with friends, hanging out with her grandchildren and enjoying one of the beautiful parks with her dogs.